Following the ClassFlow release on 25th February 2017, you will need to update the server settings to sign in to ClassFlow via ActivInspire.
To do this from within ActivInspire:
- Click on File – Settings (Windows) or ActivInspire – Preferences (Mac)
- Select the ClassFlow tab
- Select the Server Address option from the menu on the left
- Add prod. in front of the current server connection address, e.g. https://classflow.com/ becomes https://prod.classflow.com/, and if necessary change .com to .xx, where xx is the domain where you registered your ClassFlow account
- Click Done to apply the new setting
In some circumstances the Facebook and Office365 sign in may not work on a new Windows machine the first time you attempt to sign in.
If you are unable to log in, please follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and visit Office365 or Facebook
- Restart ActivInspire