You can convert ActivInspire flipcharts, SMART Notebooks®, PDFs, or PowerPoints to ClassFlow lessons and then add interactive components (such as polls, annotating, or assessments) to be shared with students. When building a lesson, you can insert documents (PDFs, Microsoft Word, etc.) or web pages to share with students.
ClassFlow gives you two options when working with a flipchart, SMART Notebook®, PDF, or PowerPoint file.
You can choose to:
- Convert your file to a ClassFlow lesson – a new ClassFlow lesson is created and is immediately available for you to use in ClassFlow.
- Upload your file – the file is stored in Resources but cannot be opened and used in ClassFlow.
To convert or upload a file to ClassFlow:
- Click on the New button on your Resources tab:
- Select File Upload.
- From the next window, select the file in the location it is currently stored.
- If you want to upload and convert your file to a ClassFlow lesson, the slider should be enabled (green). If you do not want to import the file as a ClassFlow lesson, click the slider to disable it. The file in the example below will be converted to a ClassFlow lesson.
Note: After upload, flipchart, SMART Notebook® or PowerPoint files can still be easily converted to a ClassFlow lesson at any time. Select the resource and click the Convert button.