To paste an image from a web browser or other application onto a card:
- Copy an image to your clipboard, by selecting the image and using:
PC – Ctrl+C
Mac – cmd+C
All operating systems – right click and select Copy
- Paste the image onto the card, by selecting a card and using:
PC – Ctrl+V
Mac – cmd+V
- Resize or reposition the image, if desired. The image will be centred on the card at the original size, or scaled to fit the card.
Drag and drop an image:
- Open your file browser (Windows Explorer, Mac Finder).
- Drag and drop the image file onto the lesson card.
Note: PNG, JPG, or JPEG image file types are supported. If the file is not one of these three file types, you will see a red indicator and the file will not be added to the lesson card.